Memorial reefs & pricing
Any of our Memorial Reefs can be used as an individual memorial.
Mariner Memorial Reef
(large) 4′ high by 6′ wide
3800 – 4000 lbs.
The largest of our reefs, the Mariner Memorial Reef stands out as a pinnacle of the reef and attracts the larger species of sea life. The Mariner can accommodate up to four sets of remains and is frequently used for spouses or partners to be together.
Nautilus Memorial Reef
(medium) 3′ high by 4′ wide
1200 -1500 lbs.
Our Nautilus is the key building block of a complete reef system. These reefs provide excellent habitats for all types of sea life. The Nautilus can accommodate up to two sets of remains and is frequently used for individuals and their pets.
Aquarius Memorial Reef
(small) 2′ high by 3′ wide
650 – 800 lbs.
The most compact of our reefs, the Aquarius is an excellent complement to the larger structures and is ideal for the smaller varieties of life.
Sea Oats Community Reef
Individuals that choose the Sea Oats Community Reef Memorial have their cremated remains mixed together and are cast as a complete reef system of multiple Memorial Reefs. One plaque with all the individual names is affixed to the pinnacle reef with all the remaining Memorial Reefs placed around the marker. Personal inscriptions on the plaque are not possible with this option. Location conditions may affect the number and type of Memorial Reefs being placed.
- The handling of the cremated remains once we receive them
- The incorporation of the remains into the concrete
- Normal sized house pets can be included in any of our individual memorials at no additional cost.
- The casting of the Memorial Reef
- The transportation of the Memorial Reef to the project site
- The final placement and dedication
- A GPS survey to record the specific longitude and latitude of the Memorial Reef
- Bronze Plaque with inscription
- Two Memorial Certificates
- Please note: When more than one set of remains is included in an individual Memorial Reef there is an additional charge of $250 for each set of remains other than the first set.