A note from Eternal Reefs
We feel the following links are relevant and worth visiting. They include environmental memorial sites, consumer information sites and sites that promote social responsibility.
Our related links are divided into the following categories:
- Reef Ball Foundation – Our strategic partner, the Reef Ball Foundation is a not for profit company that builds artificial reefs around the world to better the well being of earth’s oceans.
- Captain Planet Foundation – The Captain Planet Foundation funds and supports hands-on environmental projects for children and youths.
- Reefs.org – Reefs.org is an online interactive community dedicated to the education of marine aquarists worldwide.
Environmental Burials & Memorials
- Green Burials – Information and links to environmentally friendly options to traditional burial in the United States
- Memorial Ecosystems – Provides on land memorial options that allow for burial in a natural setting and that preserve and protect the natural environment.
- Ashes on the Sea – Ashes on the Sea in San Diego offers dignified Memorial at Sea Ash Scattering Services – They have many different boats available and offer unattended, attended and View-From-Shore Services.
Consumer Funeral Organizations
- Toale Brothers Funeral Homes & Crematory – a Sarasota-area resource for services such as cremation, please visit our local partner.
- Funeral Consumers Alliance – Federation of Nonprofit Consumer Information Societies. FAMSA is dedicated to a consumer’s right to choose a meaningful, dignified, affordable funeral.
- Cremation.org – Listing of Cremation Societies around the country that may be able to assist you in your time of need.
- Cremation.com – Listing of Cremation Societies around the country and lots of useful information regarding cremation issues.
- Holistic Junction – A community of people interested in all things holistic. Here, you will find what you need; share what you know; discuss what you’re not sure about. Create your own web site, participate in online forums (over 80 categories), peruse the Business Directory, publish your original articles, opinions, artwork, and so much more.
- The Natural Death Center – Campaigns for environmental burial grounds in the UK and abroad. Has a list of 200 Natural Burial Grounds in the UK where trees or wild flowers are planted as living memorials.
- Consumer Affairs Cremation and Funeral Services – Consumer Affairs provides expert resources and verified reviews to help you make smarter buying decisions regarding cremation and funeral services.
Social Services Organizations
- Association for Death Education and Counseling – ADEC offers numerous educational opportunities through its annual conference, courses and workshops, its certification program, and via its acclaimed newsletter, The Forum.
- United Network for Organ Donation – This site provides information about how to become an organ donor, how the organ donation network works and other national resources relating to organ donation.
- Medicare Nursing Home Compare – The primary purpose of this tool is to provide detailed information about the performance of every Medicare and Medicaid certified nursing home in the country.
- GriefNet.org – This is an internet community of persons that are dealing with grief, death, or major loss
*This page contains links to other sites. Eternal Reefs inc. is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these other sites nor does it endorse the products, services or information provided on these sites.